Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Candy Skull Makeup

This Halloween I didn't want to be my normal sexy costumed self. I actually wanted to look like I put forth effort into my costume and didn't just grab a playboy version of a costume. I decided this year I would put my skills to good use and be a Mexican Candy Skull.
It is a rare occasion where I get to be daring and clever with my makeup. I loved how I got to play with different elements for my makeup application. Here's a step-by-step:
I painted my whole face white with Halloween paint. I drew lines on my lip with black Halloween paint, followed by a liquid eyeliner pencil. I outlined my nose, chin, eyes, cheeks and forehead in a pencil and colored in my nose with paint. I used a dark purple pigment on my eyes and chin followed by a lighter more iridescent color on my eyes, nose, chin, and forehead. I then used clear Aurora Borealis sequins and adhered them around my eyes with eyelash glue and also to my cheeks, chin, and a flat back rhinestone to my forehead. I loved it. I even made a purple feather black birdcage veil to go in my hair. I even won an Halloween contest over those sexy vixens. Take that "Mrs. Officer" and "Sexy Pirate".

Mixdup

No comments:

Post a Comment