Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Makeover Maven: Natural Look

Today I present my first makeover. I did the makeover on a friend of mine, thank you Trakina! She does not wear much makeup, so I went for a more natural look for her. For this makeover I used all MAC products unless otherwise indicated. Trakina started off with no makeup, per my request. I primed her face with a mist of MAC's Fix+ Spray.
 I then dusted her face with Medium Deep Mineralize Skinfinish Powder using my 187 Duo Fibre Brush. I then used a small amount of Matte Creme` along her nose, under her eyes, and above her browline.
I then used Urban Decay Primer Potion all over her lid.
I sprayed my 242 Shader Brush with the Fix+ Spray and started the eyes by dipping the brush in Tan Pigment and using it on the bottom half of the eyelid. I then used my 224 Tapered Blending Brush and swirled it in Mulch eyeshadow and used it in the crease up to the brow. I used a generic fluff eyeshadow brush and dusted it in Expensive pink on the outer half of the lower lid. I used the lightest color in my LORAC Little Black Palette (upper left corner) Little Black Palette ($72 Value)with a 228 Mini Shader Brush as a highlight (right below the eye brow). I filled in her eyebrows with a 263 Angle Brush and Brun eyeshadow, and brushed them with an eyebrow brush. I used Sephora liquid eyeliner in Black. I finished her look with her own CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara in the yellow tube.
On Trakina's cheeks I used Stark Naked beauty powder brush (discontinued limited edition) with a fluffy blush brush.
Her lips were done in Lychee Luxe Lipglass with Now In Season LipGelee in the pout.







Mixdup

1 comment: