Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mommy Makeover

I was thinking of something fun to do with my daughter that did not require us to get out in 112 degree weather today. I told her later she could give me a makeover.
daughter:"Yea!!!! Can you put real makeup on you?"
me:"Yes baby, you can put real makeup on me."
daughter: "OOH, I'm gonna make you beautiful and greasy like Beyonce."
me:"Greasy? (lol)"
daughter: "Yea, she's always really greasy. I'm gonna rub baby oil all on your face and legs."
me:" No, that's okay. I think we're out of baby oil."
This should be very interesting. I've never had a makeover by children before. I can just imagine, lots of eyeshadow; crazy, colorful eyeshadow. It won't be symmetrical at all. I'm not even sure if she will use the same colors on both eyes. Blush will be every where. Will it reach the apples, maybe. Who knows. Lipstick may be a challenge that I cannot relinquish control. We may have to try clear lip gloss. She won't be using any mascara on me, I need my vision when it's all done. I will be posting pics this evening or tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Mixdup

No comments:

Post a Comment