Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Barefaced Syndrome

Occasionally, I go without makeup. I don't really like to, but doesn't everyone have a lazy day? I wake up on some mornings, and I'm just really not feelin' it. So, on to work I go, bare faced. The funny thing about me not wearing makeup, is that I always pack my makeup kit with me just in case I decide to apply it later in the day. Anywhoo, I dislike going without makeup because I get comments from people like:
"Are you feeling okay?"
or
"You look sick."
or
" You must be tired."
I hate comments like that, because I'm like, "wow, thanks. I feel great, but thanks for asking." So, when at all possible I at least try to add mascara and gloss. I also try to wear makeup when I'm having a bad hair day or when I actually am sick. It makes me feel better that I look better than I feel, or possibly take the focus off of my coif. All in all, I just try to avoid the barefaced syndrome.


Mixdup

No comments:

Post a Comment