Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Not an Artist

I love doing my own makeup and I love doing makeup for others, Most of the Time! I remember two years ago when I was planning my wedding, I was looking for a makeup artist. I wasn't sure if it was going to be in my budget, but I hired someone in advance. After looking at my expenses, I decided to cancel her services. Two weeks before the wedding my husband said he would pay for the makeup artist, but she never returned my calls. Although I was capable of doing my own makeup, I knew that if I did mine the day of the wedding, I would end up doing several faces that day. I'm sure you can figure out the rest. I did my makeup, my sister's makeup, a few touch ups, and my stepdaughters makeup. I loved it though. It was like a girls day. I was a little stressed because we were behind schedule, but it was still a great day. My makeup looked as great if someone else had done it, and everyone looked gorgeous. Makeup is my pick me up.

Mixdup

No comments:

Post a Comment