Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SummerGlow

I know the summer is nearly over, but there are several products that I think are great picks for the summer to give you a nice rich glow. I have posted these previously on my Facebook page.
1. MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in SemiPrecious Goldstone $28. This product is a limited edition, so if you want it, buy it now. This looks great on cheeks and forehead for a nice sunkissed glow. I use a MAC Duo Fiber brush to apply.


2. MAC's Skinsheen Leg Spray , $26.50 is a gel bronzer, that comes out of an aerosol can in a mousse like consistency. I used a large kabuki brush to apply. Once it dries, it does not come off on clothes or furniture. It gives you a really nice tanned color, very natural. This product is a limited edition come back, that I discovered a few years ago. I have loved it every since.

3. MAC Pigment in Tan, $19.50, is a muted pinky bronze color. I love this color, especially when applied wet. I think it looks good on most individuals I have tried it out on.


4. Lorac's Oil Free Luminzer in Gold L2, $28. The trick with this product is, a little goes a very long way. I use barely a squirt and mix it with my F.A.B. moisturizer and apply to my cheeks and nose. Instant glow.
Oil-Free Luminizer
5.NARS Body Illuminator in Laguna, $45, is a 5.5oz body bronzer that can be used from head to toe. Has gold pigment in it for a subtle shimmer and does not come off on clothing.
Body Illuminator
6. Lorac's Little Black Palette, $33. Ummm, enough said. Just kidding, this palette comes with 4 baked colors and a primer.
Little Black Palette ($72 Value)

So those are my favorite products this summer and I have used them all frequently.

Mixdup

No comments:

Post a Comment