Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

How to Stay Fly in the Heat

I don't know where you guys live, but I live in Oklahoma. We have had more than 30 days of three digit weather. It's hot, and I don't want any heavy makeup on my face. It's not a good look when you have been perspiring either. So, if I do wear a foundation I make sure it's a tinted moisturizer with SPF. Philosophy's Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer light formula is great to look great in spite of the heat, and it's good for your skin too.
Hope In A Tinted Moisturizer™
Occasionally, when I'm out and about, I like for my face to feel refreshed. It's really hard, especially when running errands in the heat. I keep my makeup looking fresh by spraying a mist of Evian Mineral Water Spray. It hydrates the skin, and actually makes your makeup look good throughout the day, not to mention, it feels....so.....gooood.. This is one of the gifts I had for my bridesmaids because they are the perfect size to drop in your purse.
Mineral Water Spray
These products, along with a dust of mineral bronzer or blush, some mascara, and some tinted gloss, you will not have a problem staying gorgeous in this weather.

Mixdup

No comments:

Post a Comment