Makeup Maven-Feature

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FAB Face

In May I started using a set of products by First Aid Beauty from Sephora. The full size kit included a 5oz Face Cleanser ($18). The cleanser is great because it doesn't feel harsh when you wash with it. It has the texture of lotion, and when you add water it's creamy and soothing. It also came with Facial Radiance Pads ($28 for 60 pads). I like these because they are a gentle exfoliant and act as a skin brightener. I have noticed a difference since using them. Usually my skin looks dry and ashy in the summer from sun damage, but my skin has not been peeling, and looks bright and healthy. Also included in the kit was a 6oz Daily Repair Cream ($28). The formula is very nice because it does not make my face feel oily but it feels well conditioned after I use it. I use this twice daily, before bed and in the mornings. Overall, once my product is gone, I will get another kit. That's how much I like it. When I was in Sephora I asked for something that would make my skin more radiant, and this is what was suggested to me. I paid $35 for the full size kit, although I'm not sure if it is available anymore. But they do have a full line of products available through Sephora and F.A.B..


On another note, moisturizing your face is essential to keeping your face looking FAB. Moisturize your face nightly and in the morning, and make sure your moisturizer has SPF in it. Don't forget your neck. You don't want a 20 year old face with a 50 year old neck. Remove your makeup nightly, if you don't, you age your face by 7 days every time you sleep in your makeup.

Also, for makeup removal, I love M.A.C.'s Cleanse Off Oil. I have been using this for about three years and it has not failed me yet. It removes even the hardest makeups.
It comes in a pump style bottle and a squirt is all you need. It has an oily texture until you add water, then it becomes a milky emulsifier. All in all, these products have become staples in my beauty cabinet.

Mixdup

No comments:

Post a Comment